Mobile pay options makes paying on the go easy!
Digital wallet systems store payment information and passwords, and gives you the ability to make mobile payments directly from your phone or other devices. Just add your Summit Credit Union debit and credit cards to your favorite digital wallet for easy purchases on the go!
Your Mobile Pay Options
Don't have any cash? No ATM nearby? Maybe you don't want to share personal banking information? No problem - People Pay is a free funds transfer program that allows you to use Mobile 24 to send money using a text message or email. No account information is exchanged making it secure and easy!
- Split the tab at a restaurant
- Pay your roommate for your half of the rent
- Pay the babysitter, lawn service, house cleaner, etc.
- Purchases at garage sales, craft shows, home parties, etc.
- Pay the kids (at college, allowances, at the mall, chores, etc.)
The funds are sent from your checking account via debit card and the recipient receives their funds into their checking account (at any US financial institution). Funds received using a debit card will be deposited immediately; those accepting funds using the ACH will take 1-2 days for deposit.
The transactions are limited to $500 per day.
Funds not accepted/deposited by a recipient in 10 days will automatically be returned to the sender’s checking account.
Pay in-store or in-app on your iPhone®. To set up your Credit Union credit or debit card, you'll need an iPhone® 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1 or later.
Adding your Summit Credit Union Visa debit and credit cards to Apple Pay™ is simple:
- Open Wallet® on your iPhone® and select “Set Up Apple Pay” under the Debit and Credit Cards section.
- Enter your card information in the appropriate fields, or use the camera icon to scan your card
- Enter the 3 digit security code from the back of your card.
- Apple Pay™ will verify your card, and then you’ll be ready to begin using your card to make purchases!
- Add additional cards by selecting “Add Another Card” and following the same simple steps.
Note: if you are prompted to call your Credit Union to complete the verification process, then call
Have questions? Be sure to check out the Apple Pay FAQ.
We're proud to offer Google Pay™ for all our Visa Cards. Get started with three easy steps:
- Download the Google Pay™ app on your phone.
- Add your Summit Credit Union Visa Credit or Debit Card by snapping a picture of your card.
- That’s it. You’re ready to pay in stores, in apps, and online.
Find more information on the convenience of Google Pay™.
Summit Credit Union is happy to support Samsung Pay™ for both credit and debit cards. Adding your Summit Credit Union Visa Cards is as easy as taking a picture.
- Download the Samsung Pay™ app on your compatible Samsung device. Make sure your device is up to date with the latest software.
- Open the app and take a picture of your credit or debit card with your device's camera.
- Secure it with your finger print and PIN.
Learn more about Samsung Pay™.
Additional Online Pay Options
For faster checkout, enroll your Visa credit or debit card in Visa Checkout. Use Visa checkout to pay for online purchases wherever you see the Visa Checkout logo. Once logged in, you can skip typing in your card and shipping details every time! Your personal information is protected behind multiple layers of security so you can shop worry free.