Along with great partner discounts on rental vehicles, your Credit Union Visa credit card provides Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Benefits.
- Enterprise®: Enterprise Rent-A-Car has thousands of airport and neighborhood locations throughout the US and over 7,600 worldwide. Enterprise offers a large range of reliable vehicles to suit your needs, from compact cars to spacious SUVs and vans.
- National Car Rental®: National Car Rental offers credit union members rates up to 25% off, coupons, and unlimited mileage at participating locations.
Receive a $10 discount on AAA Membership enrollment. AAA Membership covers you whether you're a driver or a passenger. Benefits include:
- Free towing for the first 3 miles, and $4 per mile for each additional mile
- Jump starts on dead batteries, flat tire changes, lockout services, and emergency fuel delivery
- Discounts and rewards on travel, entertainment, car rentals, and more at participating businesses
- Free domestic road maps, trip routing, and AAA travel guides and tour books
For more information or to join AAA with a discount, click or tap here. Then, provide our Summit Credit Union promotion code:
Thinking about buying a particular vehicle? Write-down or snap a photo of the vehicle's ID (VIN) and request a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report. This report can help you better determine the real value of the vehicle.
Every CARFAX® Vehicle History Report checks for:
- Major Accidents
- Multiple Owners
- Vehicle Service
- Structural Damage
- Open Recalls
- Registration History
- Mileage Rollback
- State Owned
- Total Loss
- Warranty Information
- Flood Damage
- Airbag Deployment
- Mileage Rollover
- Not Actual Mileage
- Salvage Titles
- Service History
- Hail Damage
- Branded a Lemon
- Estimated Miles Driven Per Year
- Last Reported Mileage
- Length of Ownership
- Commercial or Personal Use
Summit Credit Union members have access to receive individual CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports for only $16.99 (normally $39.99). Get your discounted CARFAX® Vehicle History Report by contacting the Loan Call Center at 336-662-6202 or 800-288-5252.
We work with Business Partners and other entertainment providers to bring discounts to our members. We also periodically list additional short-term discounts as they become available. So, be sure to check this page often.
Our Summit Credit Union discounts for Carowinds admission tickets:
- Summit Credit Union Discount
- Carolinas Credit Union League Discount
Our Summit Credit Union discounts for Six Flags Over Georgia admission tickets:
- Six Flags Over Georgia: $46.99
- 2 parks
- Includes Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags White Water: $40.99
- Six Flags Combo Season Pass: $69.99
- 3 parks
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags White Water
To purchase discounted tickets or passes, click or tap here and select "Tickets" or "Season Pass". Then, during checkout, use our Carolinas Credit Union League promotion code:
Our Summit Credit Union discounted Wet ‘n Wild Emerald Pointe advance-ticket prices are now available and good for admission between May 25th and September 2nd.
- $28.50 for General Admission
- $23.00 for Junior Admission (under 48" tall)
To purchase discounted advance-tickets:
- Call our Member Service Call Center at 336-662-6200 or 800-632-0210.
- Ask for our Emerald Pointe Promo Codes.
- Then, visit the Emerald Pointe website at EmeraldPointe.com.
These admission tickets do not include other fees or amenities, such as parking ($10). Prices are good for admission any day on the Emerald Pointe 2019 Season Calendar (May 25th to September 2nd).
NC State Fair
Our Raleigh Branch (only) sells admission and ride tickets at a big discount. Check back in September for details on pricing for the 2019 NC State Fair.
Dixie Classic Fair
We provide advance purchase coupons for 20% to 40% off regular gate prices of admission and rides. Check back here in September for details.
Wake Forest Football
Discount tickets are available for select Demon Deacon basketball and football games during each game season. Check back prior to the 2019 season for details.