Established so credit union members can receive discounts on tax preparation, electronics, television services, online shopping, and more! Just visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org for more details.
Along with great partner discounts on rental vehicles, your Credit Union Visa credit cards provides Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Benefits.
- Enterprise®: Credit Union members save everyday with discounts up to 25% off your next rental. Plus they're always nearby at more than 6,500 neighborhood and airport locations. Pick Enterprise. They'll Pick You Up®
- Alamo®: Get up to 25% off your rental and receive additional coupons to save even more. With self-serve check in you can skip the counter, check in at the kiosk, and drive away. It's that easy
- National Car Rental®: Save up to 25% and get additional coupons for your next rental. And, with the Emerald Club®, you can bypass the counter and choose your own car
Receive a $10 discount on your first year of AAA membership or a $10 discount on AAA gift memberships. Additional Information
Your membership entitles you to receive individual CARFAX reports for only $16.99, normally $34.99 each. To take advantage of this offer, contact Member Services or stop by your local branch.
In addition to the ticket options we always have listed here, we also have tickets available at various times of year for other events. Be sure to check back for updates to the types of tickets that are currently available.
Wake Forest Football
Our Summit Credit Union discounted price for the next few football games with the Wake Forest Demon Deacons are $15. Purchase early to get the best available seating.
- September 13: vs. Boston College
- November 3: vs. Syracuse
- November 17: vs. Pittsburgh
To purchase tickets, click or tap here. Then, enter SUMMIT18
- Visit: WakeForestSports.com/Promo
- Enter discount code: SUMMIT18
For questions, contact Kurt Birkins, 336-758-4034 or BirkinKD@WFU.edu.
NC State Fair
Our Summit Credit Union discounted prices for NC State Fair tickets:
- Admission for Adults: $6
- Admission for Kids (ages 6 to 12): $2
- Rides (sheet of 18): $10
This year's NC State Fair will operate from October 11 to October 21. Discount tickets are only available for purchase at our branch in Raleigh, 3840 Ed Dr, Suite 100 and only until October 3rd or until we run out. For more information, click or tap here.
Our Summit Credit Union discounts for Carowinds admission tickets:
- Sunday Funday, September 23 only: $43.80 + processing fee; Must purchase by September 19; includes:
- All-You-Can-Eat Meal; Includes: fried chicken, hot dogs, BBQ baked beans, salad, corn, chips, cookies, and soft drinks; Served from 12pm to 1pm in Picnic Grove
- Two Day Ticket: Up to $6 off
To purchase Daily Tickets, click or tap here. Then, login using our Summit Credit Union credentials:
- User ID: SummitCU
- Password: SummitCU
Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe
Our Summit Credit Union discounted Emerald Pointe admission ticket prices:
- $23.00 for Junior Admission (under 48" tall)
This does not include other fees or amenities, such as parking ($10). Prices are good for any day on the Emerald Pointe 2018 Season Calendar. To purchase discounted tickets, click or tap here.
Our Summit Credit Union discounted Tweetsie Railroad admission Daily Ticket1 prices:
- $39 for Teens and Adults
- $23 for kids ages 3 to 12
- Babies and toddlers under age 3 are always admitted free
Rides, activities, shows, other entertainment, and parking are included. To purchase Daily Tickets, click or tap here. Then, enter Partner Promo code, Summit, to receive discounted pricing.
1Daily Tickets may be used during any normal operating day. This excludes Day Out With Thomas event days (June 8 thru 17 of 2018). The 2018 operating schedule for Fridays to Sundays are from April 6 to October 28 and includes Mondays to Thursdays (7 days/week) from May 28 to August 26.
Save up to $20 off the regular gate price for adults (ages 17 and up) and $10 off for youth (ages 10 to 16).
For specific prices or to purchase tickets, click or tap here. See Biltmore's website for more details.