Welcome Members of
Triad Partners Federal Credit Union
This is a brief summary of changes that may affect your membership. Please also take time to browse our website to see the financial products and services that are available to you as a Summit Credit Union member.
Account and Loan Changes
Your savings accounts will be transferred into a savings account at Summit Credit Union rates effective the day of transfer. Certificate accounts will transfer at their existing rate and term. All your loan accounts kept their current terms, rate, and payment.
If you have any questions about your account(s), the transfer process, or any of our services, call our Member Service Call Center at 336-662-6200 or 800-632-0210. Hours are 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Thursday and until 6pm on Friday.
Formerly Triad Partners Federal Credit Union locations:
- 1743 Westchester Dr, High Point, NC 27262 • 336-662-6200
- 2917 S Elm-Eugene St, Greensboro, NC 27406 (No ATM) • 336-662-6200
Summit Credit Union locations:
- 8210 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27409 • 336-662-6200
- 800 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC 27405 • 336-662-6200
- Suite 400B, 1100 S Stratford Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 • 336-722-3065
- 102 1st Ave NE, Hickory, NC 28601 • 828-267-5768
- Suite 100, 3840 Ed Dr, Raleigh, NC 27612 (No Drive-Up; No ATM) • 919-571-0767
Oxford Credit Union
- Location: 128 College St, PO Box 307, Oxford, NC 27565 (No ATM) • 919-693-7151
- Drive-Up Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30am - 5pm; Friday, 8:30am - 6pm
Except where indicated, all branches have ATMs and the same operating hours.
- Lobby Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30am - 5pm; Friday, 8:30am - 6pm
- Drive-Up Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7:30am - 5pm; Friday, 7:30am - 6pm (all locations, except Oxford and Raleigh)
For more comprehensive details, if you have a checking account, please see the letter you received in the mail from Triad Partners Federal Credit Union.
New checks will not automatically be reissued. Bring your old checks to a branch. We will shred them and order the first box at no cost to you. You may continue using your Triad Partners Federal Credit Union checks through October 31.
You must change any automatic payments to use new routing and account numbers. This includes any payments which are automatically deposited into or drafted out of your checking account.
Recurring Debit Card Payments
You must change any recurring debit card payments to use your new Summit Credit Union debit card. But, for each payee, wait until the last payment in September has been made. Then, contact the payee and provide the new debit card information.
You will not have use of a debit card for your account between September 28 at 4pm and September 30 at midnight. Please prepare for this.
Online Banking - Home Banking and Bill Pay
You must retrieve and store any necessary Home Banking information by Friday, September 28 at 5pm. This includes check copies, payments, contributions, etc. that may be necessary for complete tax records. This also includes Bill Pay payees, account numbers, scheduled payments, and scheduled transfers.
You may sign-up for Summit Credit Union's Home Banking 24, Mobile App 24, and Bill Payer beginning October 1. After that point, call the Member Service Call Center at 336-662-6200 or 800-632-0210 if you need assistance in setting up either of these services.