Welcome Members of
Triad Partners Federal Credit Union
The merger partnership of Triad Partners Federal Credit Union is now complete. Please take time to browse our website to see the financial products and services now available to you as a Summit Credit Union member. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
- Account Numbers: Your TPFCU account number did not change. If you have a checking account, your checking account number did change to a random, 10-digit number.
- TPFCU Checks: Continue using your TPFCU checks through October 31 and, if you use checks, bring your unused TPFCU checks to any branch and we will order you a free box of Summit CU checks.
- Automatic Payments: Because of the changes in checking account numbers, automatic payments made from your TPFCU checking account must be rerouted to Summit CU. Use this form to notify those drafting payments from your checking account. Must be completed by October 31.
- Debit Card: If you have recurring monthly payments (such as gym memberships, utilities, or insurance) automatically paid by your TPFCU debit card, those payments must be changed to your new Summit CU debit card. Contact each payee to give them your new debit card number.
- Automatic Deposits: If your paycheck or pension is automatically deposited to your account, please verify that it is actually being received as scheduled. Use your 10-digit checking account; for a savings direct deposit use your member account number. In either case, you’ll also need Summit CU’s Routing Number – 253176118.
- Credit Cards: TPFCU Credit Cards will not transfer until November. They will transfer to a Summit CU Platinum Rewards Visa card at 9.95% APR.
- Online Banking: Unfortunately, TPFCU’s Home Banking and Bill Pay did not automatically transfer to Summit CU. You may sign-up for Summit Credit Union's Home Banking 24, Mobile App 24, and Bill Payer beginning October 1. Detailed instructions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Need Help? If you have any questions about your account(s), the transfer process, or any of our services, call our Member Service Call Center at 336-662-6200. Hours are 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Thursday and until 6pm on Friday.
TPFCU Branches will Remain Open
2917 S Elm-Eugene St
1743 Westchester Dr
Other Summit CU Locations
800 Summit Ave
8210 W Market St
1100 S Stratford Rd, Suite 400
3840 Ed Drive, Suite 100
102 1st Ave NE
128 College St
Check the locations list on our website to find hours and services available at all branches.
Printable Forms & Documents