- Choose a fixed-rate loan or an adjustable-rate line of credit.
- No closing costs² on Home Equity loans or lines of credit of at least $10,000 on a primary residence.
- Borrow up to 100%² of your home’s equity.
Get a Free $100 Visa® Gift Card¹
Apply by February 29 and close the loan or line of credit by June 30, 2024 to qualify. Other restrictions may apply.
A big project on the drawing board. Big plans for your kids. Big bills to pay. No matter what you need money for, our affordable Home Equity solutions can make good things happen.
What can you do with home equity funds? The list often starts with home renovations and family vacations - but really, the sky's the limit. The simpler decision is how to get your money. You can opt for a lump sum or a revolving credit line that you can tap into time and again.
Home Equity Rates as low as
7.25% APR ³
Home Equity Loan
- No closing costs²
- Repayment terms up to 120 months
- Fixed rate, currently as low as 7.25% APR³
- Up to 80% of your home’s combined loan-to-value
Home Equity Line of Credit
- No closing costs²
- Access money easily through checks, Digital Banking, or at Summit Credit Union locations
- Withdraw funds for up to 180 months
- As you repay funds, you can use them again for other purposes
- Adjustable rate, currently as low as 8.00% APR³
- Qualify for credit limit of up to 100% of your home's equity
- Often a good choice for consolidating higher interest loans and credit card balances
Questions? Need help? Let us know.
¹ This offer is not available for refinancing any Summit Credit Union loan and may not be combined with any other offer. Application must be submitted between February 1 and February 29, 2024; minimum $10,000 loan must close by June 30, 2024.
² No closing costs apply only when the collateral is a primary residence with a minimum loan/credit amount of $10,000. Closing costs may occur based on offer and depending on the property location and loan amount. Because Summit Credit Union pays third party fees to open a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) loan, you will be required to reimburse Summit Credit Union for third party fees, up to $500, that were paid on your behalf if the HELOC is paid in full and closed within the first 24 months of opening.
³ APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All rates shown are subject to change and based on an excellent credit history; your rate could differ.
Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit is available for a primary residence, second home, or investment property in North Carolina only.