- Up to 100% financing available²
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) for qualified loans²
- Loan options ranging from 10 to 30 years
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate options available
- First-time homebuyer programs
- FHA Loans that feature lower down-payments and flexible credit guidelines for people with modest incomes
- VA Loans offer 100% financing and other advantages for active duty military, veterans, and reservists
- USDA Loans offer attractive features for people who want to live in rural areas or select suburbs
The right loan turns a nice house into your next home.
Friendly financing. Sure, it means that our professional lenders will help you every step of the way. But it also means that you get a loan that's easy to live with for the long haul.
The right mortgage can save you thousands over the years. It can help you build equity and financial security. It can keep your cash flow comfortable. What's the right loan look like? Our experienced team can help you figure that out. Come see what our one-on-one approach to lending is all about.
Mortgage Rates as low as
6.250% APR ³,
Purchase or Refinance
Questions? Need help? Let us know.
² 100% financing is available for well-qualified buyers and subject to credit approval. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is not required for 30-year variable and 15-year fixed rate home loans. PMI may be required for secondary market home loans with less than a 20% down payment.
³ APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Home Loan rates are subject to change and based on an excellent credit history and 80% combined loan-to-value (LTV) ratio; your rate could differ.
Home loan lending is available for a primary residence, second home, or investment property in North Carolina only. Summit Credit Union NMLS ID is 446557.