Benefits of a Credit Card with your Credit Union
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee²
- No balance transfer fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No minimum finance charge
Benefits of our Visa® Platinum Credit Cards
Our Visa® Platinum credit cards include an option to take advantage of a generous Rewards program when you apply. They also come with free auto rental insurance, roadside assistance, enhanced security, and more. Dig into the details and choose the card that best suits your financial needs.
- Credit limits up to $20,000
- 25-day grace period before interest is charged on purchases
- Auto rental collision damage coverage
- Roadside Dispatch® helps get you home when your car is disabled
- Visa® Zero Liability means you're not responsible for unauthorized purchases
- 24/7 Visa ID Theft resolution services
Visa® Platinum with Rewards
Treat yourself to some extras with a card that allows you to redeem purchase points for gift cards, travel services, merchandise and more.
- Rates as low as 9.95% APR³
- ScoreCard® Rewards (points never expire)
- Bonus points
Visa® Platinum without Rewards
A lower rate can lead to monthly savings by keeping interest charges to a minimum.
- Rates as low as 8.95% APR³
Questions? Need help? Let us know.
² No fee assessed for cash advance transactions at an in-network ATM or Summit Credit Union branch or if balance exceeds limit. Transactions elsewhere may be subject to a $1.00 ATM Cash Advance fee plus any fees accessed by non-network ATM operators. Use our locator to find an in-network ATM near you in our vast array of 56,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
³ APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate shown is lowest rate for Visa® Platinum and Platinum Rewards. Rates vary based on credit scoring criteria. Credit card rates are non-variable on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advance transactions.
Repayment terms of 2% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater. Rates and terms are subject to credit approval and to change. See Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure for complete terms, which are also subject to change.