What's on your mind? We're standing by and ready to help.
We know your finances are really important. That's why we've made communicating with our members such a high priority.
At Summit Credit Union, we encourage you to drop us a note, give us a call, or shoot us a text. Below, you'll find a list of contact info designed to help you find the people who can best assist you.
Member Service Call Center
- Call or text: 336-662-6200
- Fax: 336-662-6100
- Email: [email protected]
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm; Friday 7:30 am – 6 pm
Loan Call Center
Mortgage Call Center
Home Equity Loan Call Center
Collections Call Center
Call 24 Telephone Banking
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Find A Branch
- Visit any of our eight local branches across North Carolina and 56,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Corporate Address: 8210 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27409
- Oxford Credit Union: P O Box 307, Oxford, NC 27565
Summit Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with eight branches throughout North Carolina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Current employees of any of our business partners and their immediate family are able to join. To become a member, you must open a new Savings account by depositing at least $5. Opening a Savings account is fast and easy.