It's a one-stop shop for your financial needs. And it's always open.
The best thing about Online Banking? Hard to tell. It could be that you can log on at any hour of the day or night. Or it could be that you can take care of so many tasks in such a short time.
We all say it: It's time to get better organized. At Summit Credit Union, we're here to help make that happen. When you log into Online Banking, you get a bird's-eye-view of your finances, making it easy to see where things stand and what needs to be done next.
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances
- View past transactions and cancelled checks
- Transfer funds between accounts with us.
- Use External Transfer to transfer funds to other institutions
- Use Bill Payer to make fast electronic payments
- Apply for a loan - or make a loan payment
- Access your current and past e-Statements
- View your FICO® credit score
- Find out how many Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card points you have and redeem rewards
- Stay on-track financially with our Money Desktop online budgeting tool
- Reorder checks
- Find Direct Deposit information
- Receive e-alert notifications about important account activity
- Send secure messages to Member Services
- Update and verify your personal information
Summit Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with eight branches throughout North Carolina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Digital Banking app is no-cost to you and is available on your app store. Just search "Summit CU Mobile 24".
Our mobile app is your on-the-go branch where you can make deposits, apply for a loan, transfer funds, check your credit score, and much more.
Our hassle-free Bill Payer service is a no-cost service for our members who are signed-up for eStatements. Just tell us which bills to pay and we do the rest.