Make your next payment easy as pie.
Tired of stamps, checkbooks and boring evenings? Making your loan or bill payments doesn't have to involve any of the above. We have better ways to take care of business.
Save time, reduce postage costs, and avoid late fees. Our Bill Payer service zips your funds along electronically, helping to ensure that your payments arrive on time.
- Free for those who have a Summit Credit Union checking account and who sign up for e-Statements (Without e-Statements, free for 60-days, then $2.95 per month)
- Pay unlimited bills per month
- Access this service via Digital Banking
- Make one-time payments with a few quick keystrokes
- Schedule recurring payments - like utilities - months in advance
- View and pay eBills from select companies
- Send a special gift check to a loved one
- Donate to your favorite charity
- You can also pay anyone who has an email address
- Set up email and/or text reminders for bill-related actions
We're grateful that you trusted Summit Credit Union with your mortgage, car financing, home equity line or personal loan. Our goal is to make paying it back as hassle-free as possible. Allow us to suggest several alternatives to writing checks.
Direct Deposit and Account Transfer
- The most efficient payment method is to use direct deposit or payroll deduction. Funds can come from your paycheck, Social Security payment, pension or other source.
- Once direct deposit is set up, we'll automatically transfer your loan payment on the due date.
Digital Banking Scheduled Transfer
- By using Digital Banking, you can schedule automatic payments well in advance and not have to worry that you'll forget to make them. Just select the "scheduled transfer" feature under the Accounts tab of Digital Banking.
- Payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly depending on your choice.
Payment From Another Financial Institution
- Payment can be transferred from your loan account at another credit union or bank. Once you have filled out the required form, your payment will be pulled from the institution and account of your choice.
Payments Using Debit or Credit Card
Summit Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with eight branches throughout North Carolina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our hassle-free Bill Payer service is a no-cost service for our members who are signed-up for e-statements. Just tell us which bills to pay and we do the rest.
To make a wire transfer, text or call our Member Service Call Center. You will need the following details:
- Receiving institutions name and ABA routing number
- Receiving person's name and account number
- Other relevant information, if necessary
Wire transfers are usually completed by 4:00 pm daily. Requests for transfers after 4:00 pm cannot be completed until the following day.
There is NO CHARGE to wire funds from another financial institution to your Summit Credit Union account. Funds may be wired to your account by providing the financial institution wiring your funds the following information:
|Name||Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union|
|City||6801 Parkwood Blvd. Plano, TX 75024|
|ABA Routing Number||311990511|
|Name of Beneficiary||Summit Credit Union|
|For Further Credit||Member Name
Member Account Number and Suffix
For International wire transfers into and out of your account, please contact our Member Service Call Center to assist you at 336-662-6200.