Here to serve you in Greensboro, North Carolina
Our friendly team can help you open checking and savings accounts, apply for mortgages, car loans, personal loans, lines of credit, HELOCs, and much more.
You can also access cash and deposit checks at ATMs, and manage your account through Digital Banking.
- Night Deposit Box
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Coin Counting Machine
|Monday||8:30am - 5:00pm||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:00pm||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5:00pm||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 5:00pm||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 6:00pm||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Monday, January 17|
|President’s Day||Monday, February 21|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30|
|Juneteenth||Monday, June 20|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25|
|Christmas||Monday, December 26|
|New Years Day||Monday, January 2, 2023|
Withdraw cash surcharge-free at any CashPoints® ATM or Allpoint® ATM. Here are some of the retailers where you won't be charged a fee by the ATM owner to take out your cash:
- Circle K
- Harris Teeter
Use our interactive ATM and Branch Locator map to find surcharge-free ATMs near you. A similar locator is also conveniently located in the main menu of our Digital Banking app, appearing as "Locations".
Keep these points in mind when using your Summit Credit Union Debit Card:
- We allow up to five free ATM transactions each month at any non-Summit Credit Union ATM.
- Transactions on Summit Credit Union-owned ATMs are always free to Summit Credit Union members regardless of the number of transactions.
- You can also use the surcharge-free ATMs at locations of State Employees' Credit Union, Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, Coastal Federal Credit Union, Allegacy Federal Credit Union, and Truliant Federal Credit Union.
The CashPoints® ATM Network is owned by State Employees’ Credit Union.
In addition to Summit Credit Union branches and ATMs, qualified members may also access in-branch services at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches nationwide, some with weekend hours. Use our interactive ATM and Branch Locator map to find a CO-OP Shared Branch near you where you can take care of various tasks, such as:
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Funds transfer between accounts
- Account inquiries
- Loan payments, advances and disbursements