We are here to help you develop a plan for your future and, then, to achieve it. Our in-house Financial Advisors can assist you with the following services:
- No-cost financial check-up
- Investment and retirement planning
- Customized financial planning
- You are in control of how and when to implement your plan
- IRA and 401(k) rollovers
- Retirement investing
- Brokerage services
- Access to a wide variety of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and annuities
- 529s, ESAs, and other college savings options
- Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance
Contact your area Financial Advisor today for a no-cost, no-obligation financial check-up by visiting SummitCU.org/Investment-Solutions.htm.
* Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer member of FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Summit Investment Solutions and Cambridge are not affiliated. Products offered through Cambridge: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of Summit Credit Union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Summit Credit Union has contracted with Cambridge to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.